Home Forums MagCAD Support HDL Models Input Missing for Cell

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Saurabh KumarSaurabh Kumar
    Participant

Hi,
    I was simulating the design when I came across this error. “Input Missing”. Although the coordinates where the error is being pointed is connected properly. I am attaching the qll file. Please have a look.

Thanking you,
    Saurabh

Attachments:
    Participant

Hi,
    Although I corrected the error, this seems to something unusual. I have attached the screenshot. Can you please explain?

Participant

These are the screenshots

UmbertoUmberto

Hi,
    thank you for pointing out the issue with this error. We will improve the messages in order to simplify the process.
    The error is due to the fact that the nucleation on layer 1 in your design has 2 inputs, and the number of inputs must be odd.
    It is correct in the second design because the pad will connect only with a nucleation in front of it. You can have a look to the documentation for the table describing all the connection for each element.

Umberto

farnoosh farzanehfarnoosh farzaneh
    Participant

Hi, I was simulating my design and face to this “input missing” error. would you please help me to solve the problem?
    i will attach the screenshot of my design.
    thank you

Attachments:
    UmbertoUmberto

Hi,
    please attach the qll. From the picture it seems that all the inputs are correct, so I think the problem is in one of the path that feed the circled MVs.
    Regards.

Participant

Hi,
    would you please give me your email address to send you my complete design?
    thank you

FabrizioFabrizio

Hi,

I suggest you upload the .qll files (if more than one) of your design. Without them, we cannot understand your issue.
    Anyway, our emails are within the people section.

Regards.

Participant

thank you for your attention, I will mail and describe the issue.

Participant

Hi,
    I wanna inform that i understand the problem in my design which shows the input missing problem…
    as it is shown, the nucleation layer was on wrong layer and was two layer far from the pad layer.
    I attach the screenshot and point the issue.
    thank you

Attachments:
    FabrizioFabrizio

Hi,
    I’m happy to hear that you managed to solve this issue. The tool was complaining for a good reason 🙂

Regards.

Participant

🙂
    Hi, The tool is so helpful and I am very grateful to you and your group for publishing this tool
    Best regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.